Monday, December 28, 2009

I need some help, on my space......?

How can I get an avatar for my myspace photo, I have to buy a digital camera.......And where do I go to change the cursor or scroller on my myspace page????? Need as many answers as possible, Thanks...................



I need some help, on my space......?

go to google.com then search for mygen and its the 2nd from the top link and that site has everything.



I need some help, on my space......?

do u want a avatar or a pic?



to change the cursor u can go to alot of websites try blinkyou.com or mygirlyspace.com and put in ur about me section like a layout and stuff



I need some help, on my space......?

you just left click go to copy save it on your compture in your documents then do the myspace thing on the myspace edit pic thing and for the scroll you can go to websites like skem 9 [myfav] and yah



I need some help, on my space......?

go to google.com and search for what you want



I need some help, on my space......?

u have to make a pic. like myspace dosent offer avatars

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting