Monday, December 28, 2009

Image transparency?

I'm trying to upload a picture that has a transparent background. I tried using photobucket and tinypic, but the background keeps on coming up white. I tried saving the file as jpg, gif, and png, then upload it again and each time the background that should be transparent, comes up white. It looks transparent in corel paint shop pro (with like the white and gray squares) but everytime I upload it, its all white, and I want it transparent because I'm making a cursor for my myspace! what should I do?



Image transparency?

To save a PSP file with a transparent background as a transparent GIF in Paint Shop Pro, use the gif optimizer: File -%26gt; Export -%26gt; Gif Optimizer



a. Click on the transparency tab and select 'Existing image or layer transparency'. Click 'OK'.



b. Name and save your transparent GIF.



To save a PSP file with a transparent background as a transparent PNG in Paint Shop Pro, try this link:



http://www.ehow.com/how_2034276_make-png...



JPG files cannot support transparent backgrounds.



Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting