Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace HTML clicking fonts.?

I had a layout that I loved, that I ''snatched'' or used a generator to ''steal'' someone elses layout. On this layout, when you try to click on a link-any link- for example, comment back, or view pics, the font changes from arial, to a fancy cursive, only when you put your cursor over the clickalbe words, or link.



I cannot get this code back, and I think it's because the generator is not working.



In short, I need the HTML code to make the font change when you are about to click on something.



And if you can, give me then code, to make it into a fancy cursive font.



Myspace HTML clicking fonts.?

go through your scripts/codes and find this part:



a:hover{font-family:verdana; font-size:8pt; color:BBE494; font-weight:normal; text-transform: lowercase;}



it's called hover "when you put your cursor over the clickable words, or link." you can change how links look when you hover over them with this script. you can change the font-family (arial, verdana, etc.), the font-size, color, font-weight (normal, bold), and text-transform (lowercase, uppercase, none). use microsoft word to find the name of the font you want use and replace the font-family with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting