Friday, December 25, 2009

Why can I only see some of the things I downloaded and not the others?

and when I goto my friends house and he goes to myspace he can see everything I downloaded it shows up on his computer but not mine. I downloaded a slide show and it will not show up on my computer but when my buddy goes on his computer he can see it,same thing with an image and my cursor. please help me thanks marv



Why can I only see some of the things I downloaded and not the others?

That sounds really strange.



Maybe your computer is infected?



Maybe some of the file types are hidden by the operating system?



When you say "he can see everything" you mean you downloaded the files to a removable drive (like a flash drive) and he can see the files there?



Maybe it is related to some of the rootkits some music companies where installing in user computers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting