Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace HTML for clicking on different items on your page?

I had a layout that I loved, that I ''snatched'' or used a generator to ''steal'' someone elses layout. On this layout, when you try to click on a link-any link- for example, comment back, or view pics, the font changes from arial, to a fancy cursive, only when you put your cursor over the clickalbe words, or link.



I cannot get this code back, and I think it's because the generator is not working.



In short, I need the HTML code to make the font change when you are about to click on something.



And if you can, give me then code, to make it into a fancy cursive font.



Myspace HTML for clicking on different items on your page?

Go to http://mygen.co.uk/index.php?page=create... This is a profile editor, not creator. It will have a section for the text that will allow it to change when your cursor goes over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting