Friday, December 25, 2009

OK major problem going on here! with myspace page site?

when I go to it, everything comes in and out and even the internet page its on does it, My yellow bar keeps coming up and saying without my active x my page won't display correctly, .one of my options was to look for a wrong commet that someone may have put in incorrectly, but I don't even have a clue as to what to look for. I never made my site someone else did and I won't being seeing him for a long time, also I tried to put a cursor on it today without deleting the old one so that may have something to do with it because it bounces backand forth from a butterfli to a leprocon. and at the bottom of my page it says mixxed sites and something aabout JIT debugging is enabled, andy unhandled exception will be sent to the JI debugger registered on the machine ratheer than being handled by this dialolg. I printed out a 6 page report on what is porbably wrong with different codes on it like heres alittle of each: CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/hpqmdmr



2 LEAD.Drawing.Imaging.Pro



OK major problem going on here! with myspace page site?

just deleate like all your "spam" comments



and re-do your whole profile like deleate everything and start out fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting