Friday, December 25, 2009

Myspace help??

On my friends mypsace her navigation bar, when you put your mouse over a word it will say something under it in a tiny yellow bar will appear. Does anyone know how to do that? Please help.



Example: when you put the cursor on "add" the words in a pale yellow box will appear and say "yay a new friend."



when above "my pics" it appears "comment them?"



above "comment" it says "go leave me something :]"



Myspace help??

Its done with the modifier "title" that can be added into pretty much any HTML code.



Like so:



%26lt;img src="IMG URL" title="Look, I have an image here"%26gt;



%26lt;a href="LINK URL" title="Come visit my link"%26gt;LINK NAME%26lt;/a%26gt;



The text between the quotation marks will show up while a mouse pointer hovers over the HTML element.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting